HAVE AN OLIVE DAY 2019 TASTY KIT CONTESTS
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who follow our Facebook profile @haveanoliveday (followers) and who are 21 years of age or older as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of [USA except Puerto Rico, Hawaii and Alaska], and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of [Olives from Spain], its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of [Olives from Spain] as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: There will be 6 contest in the following month:
• January 2020
Comments will be accepted online starting on 00:00 of the “publication post” date (EST) and ending 4 days later of each one at 23:59 EST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be Facebook Have an Olive Day followers and must be entered by comment on the stablished post on the Facebook profile of Have an Olive day with the contest rules. Each participant must answer correctly. The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Comments that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Olives from Spain. You must enter only once. You must provide the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of [Olives from Spain].
5. Prizes: There will be 4 winners per contest. The Winners of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive [1 tasty kit with a lunchbox, a bag cooler and olives valued in $150]. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by [Olives from Spain]. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for [Olives from Spain] to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible comments received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Winners will be selected by [a random drawing between the people that have answered correctly and follow the rules of these legal bases. There will be under the supervision of Olives from Spain. Winners will be notified by Facebook private message and posted on the contest’s post within ten (10) days following selection of Winner. Olives from Spain shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT Olives from Spain‘s SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that Olives from Spain, anyone acting on behalf of Olives from Spain, and Olives from Spain’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
9. Terms & Conditions: Olives from Spain reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Olives from Spain’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, Olives from Spain may select the Winner from all eligible comments received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Olives from Spain. Olives from Spain reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Olives from Spain has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple comments from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple comments from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Olives from Spain reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Olives from Spain and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of comments.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF Spain, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Madrid having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Facebook: The Campaign hosted by Olives from Spain is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.